Monday, May 11, 2015

LAUSD: Students
Services: District Nursing, Student Health and Human, Student Integration, Psychological, etc. Services   

Benefits on these services: The benefit on Nursing homes is to see how the elder live and see how they live life and be part of there life on helping them do thing they aren’t capable of. For the health and human is to see how our health and others are our body structure.  Also for student integration is for  knowing how get the clues of a ‘suspect’ and seeing if they are innocent or guilty. Last but not least is Psychological services is too know how different people think and what there perspective.


Which one would I like too choose? I feel that the services I would take is Psychological because I really want know how people are the way they are and I find psychology pretty interesting more than any other services.

No comments:

Post a Comment