Wednesday, June 3, 2015


  1. What are things you liked about the class? Learning about different medical careers. 
  2. What are things you did not like about the class? Having to have a CTR card check unexpected.
  3. Recommendations for improving the class? None its fine already.
  4. Answer: Did you really do your best in this class? Honestly, I think I actually did I put effort to this class its my opinion you might think otherwise but I do think I did.
  5. Answer:Are you reading your Life planning 100+ Goals Daily for at least two minutes? Explain. Not as frequently but I  actually do I want to check on things if I accomplished them.
  6. Answer: Are you committed to be a CTR person? Why or Why not? Yes, because if people are doing bad things for the next generation to be like the same one person could probably change everything if  people see some doing actually they'll join in and also help there a matter of time that some will change the influence that every teenager is doing these days.
  7. What will you always remember about this class? I'll remember everything honestly i enjoyed this class so much I hate to say i won't be here anymore doing this work that fascinated me a lot this class will be missed. i just hope I be come your helper one day Mr.Haymore (-: 

No comments:

Post a Comment