Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Progress Post

As if today  I’m really sure of how many victories I have achieved, but for a fact it’s more than 20 in my 196 goals that I have in my notebook  I've been going back to see how much I could achieve let me say  I’m getting the accomplished even though  there is some that are difficult to achieve them right now and I know  that as for now  I am pushing myself to do better and make myself proud on what I can do and show others that I'm capable to do what I want in my life and so can others; however,  doing the goals isn't any easy task because you have go back and see if you did do it or didn't and you can’t be focused on to one goal and be stressing over it you have to be mellow  and when the right times for you to achieve the goal then you achieve it. My goals are looking pretty good and me achieving them makes me happy that i knew i could do it and i never tried  give i saty commited to then end because i know anyone else would do them for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment