Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Things on my mind

Well last week i went to my 'step mom' house which actually is my sister but she says that she adopted me so i call her mother of course so we sent time together watching movies and babysitting which was fun we go have little adventures and talk about personal things mostly because i can trust her no matter what shes like my bestfriend. I've always looked up to her since i was little and i still do now every time on the weekends i cancel plans just to go with her and my godmother cause they matter more than hanging with other people who don't truly know and understand than having the people who raised you for 14 year this very cheesy but thats really wants on my mind right now well thats not just thats in my mind but i don't really wanna talk about anything else just about them and how i love them more than anything in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment