Monday, December 1, 2014

On my weekend for thanksgiving I stayed home with my mom helped her cook and prepare the food it was just us me and her. On friday i went outside with my cousin to hang out because i haven't seen her for so long afterwards I came home to read The Night Stalker a.k.a Richard Ramirez when I finished one chapter when i ate and fell asleep on the next day I got up and cleaned and i ate, I got ready to hang out my friend and her cousin we went to Jc Penney to look around we took pictures and tried on hats after we went  and waited for steven to come all away over but he was at Downey and it took 30 minutes for him to get here after we went to eat and left home and fell asleep and wait for my mom to come with food because i was hungry THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment