Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

 The arrival of the Pilgrims and Puritans brought new Thanksgiving traditions to the American scene. Today's national Thanksgiving celebration is a blend of two traditions; the New England custom of rejoicing after a successful harvest, based on ancient English harvest festivals;and the Puritan Thanksgiving a solemn religious observance and combining prayer and feasting.
Reflection: the 12 things i'm thankful for
  • My family cause they put up with from thick and thin.
  • Amber,Jazmin,and Jasmine because without them i couldn't trust or saying anything personal.
  • Noe and Matthew because they are only guys I could trust with anything.
  • My sister cause she pushes me to do good in school and helps a lot.
  • Anime and Manga because it's life. 
  • Im thankful for my mom raising me alone and keeping up with me.
  • Im thankful for Ashley for being there for me when I was sad.
  • Im thankful for still being alive.
  • Thankful for my godmother and godfather for loving me as their own child and raising me.
  • Thankful for my cousin defending me when I was 6 years old now you're in a better place.
  • I am thankful for life.
  • I am thankful for everyone in my life...


No comments:

Post a Comment