Thursday, September 11, 2014

911 Memorial

In September 11,2001, 19 militants associated with al-Qaeda hijacked at four airliners and carried out suicide attacks against targets in the United States. Two planes hit the Trade Center in New York City, the third one hit in Washington, D.C, and the fourth crash in Pennsylvania. Over 3,000 were killed in the attacks in New York City. My first memory of the twin tower is when my mom told me that the twin tower is on fire and I all i could think was if people were okay.
REFLECTION ON 911:My feelings for 911 are surprised and sad because who would  do this to innocent people, it's sad that family and friends won't be able to their son/ daughter and friend because they were killed in this attack.  RIP to those people who died in the 911 attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment